Traditional hog roasts, delicious and well worth the hours of preparation and slow cooking. Prior to slow roasting the hogs are marinated in special juices and seasonings to insure a moist flavorful product. The hogs are then rubbed with Andy’s Special Hog Roast Seasoning and roasted over charcoal and hickory wood, basted every hour with another secret sauce. Although the size of hog dictates the amount of roasting time on our Andy’s Pit Smokers, the total process will usually take from 12 to 18 hours. Our past customers have raved about the delicious aroma and moist, flavorful product.
Pricing for 2015:
- Hogs serve approximately 100 people
- Each hog is $1200
- Plus four sides of $6.95 per person, service charge of (16%) and sales tax
- Augratin Cheesy Potatoes OR Tiny Whole Potatoes
- Andy’s Smoked BBQ Beans OR Corn on Cob (seasonal)
- Crisp & Sweet Cole Slaw OR Sliced Cucumber and Tomatoes
- Hard Rolls & Butter OR Assorted Buns
Prices include Carving of the Hog and The Five Flavor Profiles of GREAT BBQ presentation by Ken Anderson “Pit Master of Andy’s Barbecue. Also included in the price: Andy’s Barbecue Sauce, Lemonade & Iced Tea all condiments and plastic K.F.S. Napkins and Plates.
Your Cuts Of Meat From Little Andy